Welcome to Orange Hat Publishing!
Orange Hat Publishing is a full-service publishing company. We create distinctive books from all genres including children’s books, early reader books, young adult books, and full-length novels. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- Professional book set-up and design
- One-of-a kind cover designs
- Professional illustrators and artists
- Marketing assistance
- Custom author web pages
Titles Coming Soon!
|No Girls Allowed Written by Shawntay Schmidt Illustrated by Brittany DuPont||Within Reach A novel by Jessica Stevens|
|Gary the Garbage Can
Written by Jim Bayer
Illustrated by Anna Murfield
|The Animal Isle Written by Rachel Grider Illustrated by John Konecny|
|Take a Look at Me! Written by Theresa Kopac Illustrated by Mark Jankowski||Baya the Magnificent Mutt Written and Illustrated by Danica Lee Badtke|
Jing Jing Clever and Bright
Written by Kathleen Hayes Phillips With Mei Nor Kwong
|Time to Expire A novel by Chris Ramos|
Pulling the Plug Written by Trista Michels Illustrated by Andrew M. Johnson
|The Last Days A novel by C.S. West|
|Underwater Adventures with Louis and Louise Written by Stephen T. Schram Illustrated by Kimberly VanDenBerg||Oh The Places You’ll Pump! Written by Stephanie Trevino & Jennifer Hartung Marsch|
What Makes Orange Hat different?
- Personable. When you first call Orange Hat, you will be speaking with one of the owners, not an automated machine or a customer service representative overseas. In fact, throughout your project you will be speaking with either Shannon, Jeremy, Bridget, Jenny, or Terri. We are your personal publishing team of experts, ready to make your story come to life!
- Quality. We have high standards and will consistently produce a quality product. Many publishing companies will accept any submission, even if the manuscript is filled with errors and spelling mistakes. At Orange Hat, each manuscript goes through a selection process in order to ensure we are only publishing a high quality story. Be proud of what you put your name on – we are.