Welcome to Orange Hat Publishing!
Orange Hat Publishing is a full-service publishing company. We create distinctive books from all genres including children’s books, early reader books, young adult books, and full-length novels. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- Professional book set-up and design
- One-of-a kind cover designs
- Professional illustrators and artists
- Marketing assistance
- Custom author web pages
Titles Coming Soon!
Penny’s Secret World
Written and illustrated by Jamal Bee
|Thieves’ War A novel by Brent Steffen|
|Robo Tono and The Grey Island Adventure Written by Elizabeth Jagow||The Unexplainable Summer I Turned my Brother into a Robot Written and Illustrated by Blake Hogue|
|Take a Look at Me! Written by Theresa Kopac||A novel by Dennis Dennis O’Connell & Jan Bohlmann|
|Pulling the Plug Written by Trista Michels||The Last Days A novel by C.S. West|
What Makes Orange Hat different?
- Personable. When you first call Orange Hat, you will be speaking with one of the owners, not an automated machine or a customer service representative overseas. In fact, throughout your project you will be speaking with either Shannon, Jeremy, Bridget, Jenny, or Terri. We are your personal publishing team of experts, ready to make your story come to life!
- Quality. We have high standards and will consistently produce a quality product. Many publishing companies will accept any submission, even if the manuscript is filled with errors and spelling mistakes. At Orange Hat, each manuscript goes through a selection process in order to ensure we are only publishing a high quality story. Be proud of what you put your name on – we are.